The School's Aims
- To strive for excellence in all aspects of school life, promoting a culture of achievement and the celebration of achievement.
- To offer a broad, balanced and innovative curriculum which challenges all pupils at an appropriate level.
- To inculcate positive values of mutual respect, tolerance and self-esteem, fostering an informed and critical awareness of the mores prevalent in society.
- To apply a supportive pastoral framework, which both establishes a strong corporate identity and also allows the individual to flourish.
- To provide a stimulating and life-enhancing environment in which to live, learn and appreciate our heritage.
- To attract and develop well-qualified, talented and forward thinking staff capable of inspiring pupils in their respective fields.
- To offer a rich and broad co-curricular programme which enables both the highest levels of achievement and wide accessibility.
- To maintain excellent relations with the wider community, nurturing mutually beneficial links in a variety of spheres.
- To infuse a variety of areas of school life with an international dimension.
- To prepare boys for the challenges and opportunities of an increasingly technological future.
A revised Development Plan is currently being produced and will be uploaded once completed. Please see below our last Development Plan.